drank Amandine Rose by Teavana
1911 tasting notes

Sorry I haven’t been around so much, I’ve been crazy busy with work. Hoping the pace slows a little after next week!

I haven’t had this tea in quite a long time. It’s one of the few Teavana teas that I’ve tried that I really love. It’s a pretty divisive tea, based mostly on whether you enjoy a lot of rose in your teas or not. I happen to very much enjoy tons of rose in my teas, so I love it. And yes, it is still as delicious as I remember it. Sweet and almondy and rosey, with a bit of cookie-ish flavor in there. And though I love it, the base is so flat and uninteresting. I used to not care about the base, it was mostly just a vehicle for the flavorings. Now I want to taste an awesome, high quality base that is complemented (or complements) the flavorings. If only I had a rose-marzipan blend on a really high quality black base! :)

Azzrian

Life happens. Nice to see you though!

Comments

Azzrian

Life happens. Nice to see you though!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US