Argh, Steepster ate my tasting note!

I’m trying this one again before I send most of it off in a swap. I remember enjoying this tea, but I also never was drawn back to it, so I decided to find it a better home.

This is a really tasty tea, all caramelly and a bit chocolatey, with a decent black tea base. Yummy, but I don’t really crave it, so I’m happy to send it off to someone who might appreciate it more.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US