drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea
2031 tasting notes

Om nom, matcha is quickly becoming an every-day tea for me, unlike any other tea in my arsenal! Who would have guessed? I can’t wait to get my next package from Red Leaf, which should be here on Monday.

Also I just had to share the kitchen towels I just bought with you guys: http://amzn.com/B007X5PHNA

The Eastern Towhee (or Rufous-sided as labeled here) has a song that sounds like “Drink your teaaaaa!” I’ve always wanted something with tea and towhees, and finally I have found one! I love the design. Wish it came on more things than just towels! Now I just need a Carolina Wren (their song is often depicted as “tea kettle tea kettle tea kettle tea!”)

DaisyChubb

yaaay I love the tea towels!

ashmanra

Pretty towels! My yard is full of both birds. The little Towhees are so funny – they throw our pine bark all over the walkway as they hop and scrape for bugs. The wrens are easy to identify – if you hear a bird that is singing so loudly it sounds as if it may explode, you are hearing a Carolina wren. They are ADORABLE and nest under our back carport every year. They cling to our back door and peer into the kitchen at us.

Dinosara

Yay! They are so adorable. I think a wren would make a great shape for a teapot since they are such round, ball-like birds to start with.

charab

Very cute! Dunno if you’ve heard about the design brand called Pip studio who design overly cute porcelain and other stuff, but still manage to stay sane with the colors and patterns. The things with birds are the best ones. Too pinkish for me but my friend is head over heels in love with them.

Dinosara

Wow, charab, those are so cute!! I love the bird designs (and yeah, I’d probably go for the blue or khaki backgrounds instead of the pink!)

ashmanra

Those are too cute for words!

Comments

DaisyChubb

yaaay I love the tea towels!

charab

ashmanra

Those are too cute for words!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US