drank Bangkok Blend by Harney & Sons

This tea has been on my “to try” list forever it seems like, but I never got around to samping it or picking some up. But fortunatley that has changed now since Alphakitty was kind enough to send me some of this in our last swap!

The tea smells nice and lemony, coconutty, and also the somewhat more intangible “fresh and green”. The flavor is quite nice. It’s not too heavily flavored, which is good because it keeps it light and that fits with the tropical blend. Honestly I’d like a little bit more lemon to it, but the coconut is creamy and nice. The green tea in there even makes the coconut taste fresh, and I have the sensation of eating chunks of coconut right from the shell. Yum.