drank Tangerine Blossom by Shang Tea

This tea is amazing. I’m just going to start with that.

This has been on my “to try” list for it seems like forever. The idea of a lightly flavored floral-citrus blend, and the fact that it is unique in being a red (i.e., black) tea created from white tea leaves, were very appealing to me. Fortunately Azzrian was kind enough to send me a sample, and so my wishes have been fulfilled. And this one, lucky for me, lives up to my expectations.

First of all, it smells wonderful, like tangerines with a light floral note. Like orange blossom water with the addition of a brightish black tea base underneath. Flavor-wise, definite yum. It’s such a light and bright black tea, but still distinctively a black tea. The flavoring is present but light and natural. This seems like a scented tea, like the tea was dried with tangerine blossoms (like how jasmine greens are made), and maybe it was. In any case, I am very much enjoying this cup and this will definitely go on my “to order (once I gain control of my stash)” list.

Azzrian

So happy that you are enjoying this one! :)

Shang Tea

Glad you like it! We have been drinking a lot of this at our store recently… it has a nice warmth to it, especially for the winter months!

TeaBrat

Everything from Shang Tea is good!

Comments

Azzrian

So happy that you are enjoying this one! :)

Shang Tea

TeaBrat

Everything from Shang Tea is good!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US