drank A Li Shan by Naivetea

I’ve had this tea for just about a year now (ordered the sample packages from Naivetea’s black friday sale last year), and have sinced discovered that although I enjoy taiwanese high-mountain oolongs, they just don’t excite me that much. I decided today that I wanted to use up the rest of my sample, which probably had between 5 and 3 grams (a bit more than one tablespoon) left in it. It was more than I usually steep “western style” in my 12oz mug, but I decided to throw it in there and give it a 1 minute steep for the heck of it.

And I’m pretty pleased with the results! It smells lovely, all buttery and floral. I was feeling a bit meh about finishing up the rest of this tea, but it has reminded me that I do enjoy drinking these teas, even if they’re not among my faves.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US