I discovered 3 extra sachets of this tea recently… I had thought I was all out. I had one sachet a few days ago and I am having a second now. And I am definitely remembering why I love this tea so much. This was really the tea that got me into tea and I still love it so much. Eventually I will pick up some more for sure, though it may be a while before I can bring myself to make another tea order. I will miss it once I actually am officially out!

BoxerMama

This one is fantastic. My last H&S order they only had it in 1lb bags!

Comments

BoxerMama

This one is fantastic. My last H&S order they only had it in 1lb bags!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US