drank Amandine Rose by Teavana

This is one of my favorite blends, made all the more amazing because I am not typically impressed with Teavana’s blends. So when I happened to see that it was on sale during the sale recently, I went ahead and bought 4oz, which for me is enough tea to last a looooong time.

This morning I had some and managed somehow to not boil enough water to fill my teapot, so I steeped it for a bit shorter than normal to make up for the higher tea:water ratio. It worked out perfectly, with not a trace of bitterness. Just lots of almond and rose, two of my favorite flavors ever (I have particularly been on a rose kick lately). Yum.

Donna A

I have about a half dozen teavana teas I really like a lot. This is one of them, and like you, I took advantage of the sale. I buy a lot of straight teas and don’t tend to get them from Teavana, but I actually think some of their blends are pretty good. Cha Yen Thai is another great one.

Comments

Donna A

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US