Later in the day of unpacking I found my stash of black teas. Yay! I still hadn’t found my teaspoon so I guesstimated the amount of tea on this cup too, but with much better success. This was a delicious, lovely, chocolatey cup. Love this tea!

Terri HarpLady

I drank some of that yesterday! :)

Ruby Woo Scarlett

I don’t know this brand, sounds good!

Dinosara

Yeah, it’s somewhat of a small brand, but they have some really delicious teas! This one has a fantastic base behind it that really makes it delicious!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I drank some of that yesterday! :)

Ruby Woo Scarlett

I don’t know this brand, sounds good!

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US