drank Petrushka by Kusmi Tea
1945 tasting notes

This time, brewed under better circumstances. Still, this one is very very light on flavors. I want these flavors, but I want them to be stronger! I can try to steep it longer, although I know that Kusmi teas tend to do better with a cooler steep temp so I don’t want to steep it hotter necessarily. I suppose I could also try more leaf, but as someone very sensative to bitterness in teas I am concerned that the base will react badly. Well, it’s still decently tasty, even if not the best. Guess I should stick to Amandine Rose for my rose and almond fix, and blend in something else if I want a kick of citrus as well. I do have a ton of this, though, so I will be experimenting for optimal conditions for sure!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US