drank Piccolo by Lupicia

A sachet of this came with my Lupicia grab bag, although technically it came with the “newsletter” that was included, and I did get a 50g bag of it as well. I figure I would try the sachet first that way if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t open the bag and I could trade it unopened. I’m not the biggest fan of rooibos, see.

Unfortunately, to me this smells like berry but also like menthol. It smells like a cough drop, hardcore. Taste-wise, it’s a bit better, but still… Wait, no, it tastes like sucking on a cough drop. Bleh. I think it’s the honey flavor that’s coming across weird to me. Sometimes I take a sip and it’s not so bad, others it’s quite rough. Well, it does appear that others enjoy this one, so maybe I will be able to trade it away.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US