drank Melon Oolong by Lupicia
2036 tasting notes

This one did not come in my happy bag, unfortunately. I was hoping for more like this, oh well. This sample came from AlphaKitty! Thanks so much!

This was delicious! The melon was so juicy and awesome, like the ripest, sweetest cantaloupe or perhaps some of the other more exotic similar melons I’ve tried. It fit in great with the slightly buttery, green and fresh oolong. And it if anything it got tastier as it cooled down… This would make a fantastic iced tea. The quality of the flavoring on this reminded me of some of Naivetea’s oolongs, although the flavoring is a bit heavier on this one. I really hope the pineapple oolong, which did come in my happy bag, is as good as this one!

Alphakitty

Glad you liked this one! It’s so juicy and delicious.

Comments

Alphakitty

Glad you liked this one! It’s so juicy and delicious.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US