Another early morning for me, and I need this tea to make some attempt at waking up. Coming into work early with the hope of getting things done in the morning is not going to work if I’m half asleep during most of it.

There’s something about the really strong bergamot in this one that kind of jolts my mind awake, as if the bergamot itself was somehow contributing to the caffeine. No matter how many teas I’ve tried over the years, Earl Grey is still the best wake-up tea for me. Unfortunately, even the best wake-up tea take some time to kick in.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US