drank Dragon Flames by Sanctuary T

I am considerably more awake than I was an hour ago. Thank goodness for tea. I still wish I was a tiny bit more energized, though, so I grabbed this one from my cabinet. Now I am drinking maté and listening to modern tango, which is appropriate.

I don’t have a lot of maté blends, but I am thinking maybe I should explore them more. I definitely enjoy this one, even if it’s pretty simple blend. It’s definitely an easy blend to recreate: green maté and jasmine pearls. Simple, and yet brilliant. The jasmine goes so well with the herbaceous quality of the maté, providing a hint of florals and smoothness.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US