After my less-than-spectacular previous tea, I wanted a bergamot-and-floral that I knew would deliver. Just opening the bag made my mouth water!

Today has not really been my day. I cannot seem to stop sneezing, I just pinched my fingers in the cabinet, and then I almost knocked my open pouch of this tea onto the floor. Luckily not too much spilled out (maybe about a teaspoon), but it was very sad to see those little curly black tea leaves and lovely rose petals on the floor as I swept them up.

But this cup will make me feel better… it smells so chocolatey and delicious, with lovely rose as well. I’ve always wanted more bergamot in this blend, but I can’t complain too much because it’s still so delicious.

Terri HarpLady

Sorry you’re not having the best of days. We’re sort of in the same boat, I feel as if a virus is trying to take root, & yesterday I mashed my pinky!

I still have some of this love tea too! I think if I spilled it, I’d be down there picking it up! LOL! I hope David brings that one back, as it is such a treat! I’ll be sad when it’s gone.

Dinosara

Thanks for the good wishes, and I hope you feel better soon! My nose has thankfully calmed down for the afternoon. :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US