Hoping today goes better than yesterday. Please no bad news (maybe even good news? but I’ll settle for a lack of bad news) and no computers suddenly dying and taking hours worth of work with it.

I’m not sure what happened with this one today but it has a hint of bitterness to it unfortunately. But it’s not too bad, and I still get the nice bergamot and caramel as well. I guess it’s one of those risky things with blends that have lower quality bases… they can be quite finicky!

Vortegne

Dorian Grey? Interesting :D

Comments

Vortegne

Dorian Grey? Interesting :D

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US