drank Grapefruit Green by Lupicia
1931 tasting notes

Look at me go, drinking more fruity green teas. And really enjoying this one too! This is one of the teas I received in my happy bag from Lupicia, and it certainly makes me happy. This morning I opened this tea to put it in a recently-empty tin, and I was hit by the intense smell of juicy grapefruit. I knew I would be making it as my second cup of tea!

Steeped it came out very nicely. The grapefruit is relatively light and not overpowering, but it is definitely present. Grapefruit of course can be pretty bitter on its own, but I am thankful that there was no bitterness in this one. Just light, slightly sweet, citrusy goodness. The green tea was pretty standard, but it worked. I guess I do still enjoy fruity greens in the right circumstances!

mmm i have this one coming to me. looking forward to trying it

CHAroma

This is one of my favorites! Super yummy! :)