This sample once again comes to me thanks to Alphakitty!

I am not the biggest white tea person. It’s not that I don’t enjoy them when I have them, because I often do, it’s just that I rarely seek them out. Nonetheless I requested this one from Alphakitty because although I have had Earl Grey white teas before, I’ve never had an Earl Grey cream white tea. Sounded interesting!

I don’t have much of a default steep time for white teas, so I guessed on this one. I have a feeling I should have steeped it a little longer for optimal flavor. As it is, it’s pretty tasty. It definitely smells like an Earl Grey cream, though obviously without the black tea notes. The bergamot is pretty light, and I would probably like more in the blend, but it is overall creamy and vanilla-y. The white tea base is smooth and not too hay-ish or grassy. A pretty nice tea.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US