Yet another sample that comes to me thanks to Azzrian! I have sampled guyusa at a tea festival before, but I’ve never had a whole cup of it. It intrigues me, so I was glad that Azzrian included this one in our swap!

I cannot believe that this thing steeps for 6 minutes, but I did it, even though it goes against all my instincts. It smells like citrus and, well, guyusa, which I know isn’t helpful but its hard for me to describe. Kind of a tad leafy-twiggy, but in a good way. The flavor is quite nice… lemon and cream, with enough guyusa to bring it down to earth. I am definitely enjoying this one, and I hope it energizes me like its supposed to!

try cold brewing your used leaves… the cold brew is sooo tasty after the first hot steep.

Dinosara

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely try that.

Comments

Dinosara

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely try that.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US