drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Wow, I just had the mid-afternoon doldrums hit me hard. I feel like falling asleep. I am also feeling a weird sense of being over-tea’d, like I have drunk too many cups, but I think it’s mostly that I have had only green teas (or similar) today so far which is unusual for me. Hopefully this tea wil help pull me out of my funk.

I wanted a black tea that was rich and either nutty or spicy, and this one seemed like it would fit the bill. Yeah, it’s definitely helping. Pumpkiny and a bit spicy, I do really enjoy this tea. If it was on a slightly more impressive base, it would be one of my favorite teas.

Kittenna

Agreed re: the base!

Ze_Teamaker

Si, the base leaves leave a lot to be desired. At least it isn’t bitter. I rather have a weaker base then one that gets bitter quick.

Dinosara

Yeah definitely, better a boring base than an offensive one! I still enjoy this one a lot.

Comments

Kittenna

Agreed re: the base!

Ze_Teamaker

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US