drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

This is my last sachet of this tea, which I found while reorganizing my tea shelf at home. I have a pile of decaf and herbal teas here at home that I never get around to drinking, so I am going to attempt to do so in the evenings so I can reduce that stash as well.

This is a nice vanilla, and something about the decaffination process makes this tea impossible to oversteep it seems like. It does tend toward weakness, to my taste, so I do feel a need to steep it for a while. But it’s definitely pleasant, anyway.

Tabby

I agree, this does need a pretty long steep time.

Comments

Tabby

I agree, this does need a pretty long steep time.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US