drank Passionate Rose by Tea Palace

I tried to post this earlier but then Steepster came to a crashing halt. This morning was another eaaaarly morning, and I was craving rose. For some reason I feel like I don’t have enough rosey black teas in my stash right now, but that will change as soon as my Harney order arrives.

Luckily I still have this one, which is nice and rosey and includes a lovely passion fruit flavor. This is definitely one I would consider reordering from the Tea Palace, even though they are in London!

Ysaurella

the name of the tea is just an invitation to drink it !

Comments

Ysaurella

the name of the tea is just an invitation to drink it !

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US