drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea
1957 tasting notes

I am pretty stressed lately about an upcoming job interview, so this afternoon I wanted a yummy, comforting, hearty, delicious black tea. I recently got a bit more of this tea through a swap with Ze_Teamaker so I decided it would really fit the bill.

God, every time I have this tea I forget how so delicious it is, partly because I so rarely have it. But it is amazing, and it did make me feel a bit better.

Ze_Teamaker

YAY! Glad to hear it helped!

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

YAY! Glad to hear it helped!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US