drank Lychee by Harney & Sons
1917 tasting notes

I find myself unexpectedly at home this afternoon, because there was an armed robbery on campus this morning, so they made everyone on campus go home. One of the benefits is that I got to open my package from Harney & Sons that was delivered this morning! It is kind of amazing to get that much tea in one package, because I haven’t made that large of an order in a long time. I am so happy to finally restock some of my favorites. So, what to drink first? You might have thought that with my recent rose fixation I would have gone for Rose Scented first, but I decided to go Lychee. It has natural rosy notes anyway, plus a bit of fruit. Apparently I last had this tea in October of 2011, so it’s been a while coming!

Mm, delish! Lovely lychee and a solid and interesting chinese black tea base. Glad I restocked on this one for sure. Now, with a 4oz tin, I will have enough for a long time (at the rate at which I drink my teas!)

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US