drank Rose Scented by Harney & Sons

Ah, now this is definitely scratching that rose itch. It has been so long since I’ve had this tea, even longer than the lychee tea I think, because after I finished my sample I still had leftover rose black from another company.

The minute I opened the tin I was reminded of how incredibly rosy this tea is. It smelled like sweet rose candy. What’s kind of amazing is how much the black tea base comes out and holds its own against the strong rose. I am becoming more familiar with Harney’s simple black bases, meaning the ones used in simple flavors like the rose and lychee. These more traditional scented flavors get more traditional Chinese bases, and the quality shows.