I just walked around outside for maybe five minutes without a hat on and now my entire head feels frozen. Ugh. I need some tea.

I wanted something that I knew would be delicious, wasn’t feeling the fruity just now, and I remembered this one this morning when thinking about chocolate-rose blends. Mm, so chocolatey and amazing. And my head is thawing, too.

On a side note, I think I’m going to have to bring a filter in here for the water. Something about it is not qutie right. it doesn’t taste bad out of the faucet, so I figured it would be ok, but all of my teas are flat and not as flavorful as I remember. The water seems pretty hard/minerally here, so maybe that’s it.

darby

I know how you feel! Got gas today and my fingers froze! The wind chill here in MN is killing us!

Comments

darby

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US