drank Caricias para el Alma by Tématyco

It’s been a while for this one, mostly because of strong hoarding impulses. I would probably have to travel to one small town in the Andes of Argentina to get this tea again, and while it is not completely out of the question that it might happen again in my life, it is pretty unlikely.

This reminds me a lot of the black currant tea I had before (it has red currants), but with more florals from the jasmine. I used a full two perfect teaspoons for my 12oz cup this time, and it worked perfectly, no bitterness even after a four minute steep. Not sure what they did to these CTC leaves but somehow they wrung all the bitterness out of them (but none of the flavor!).