drank Cider Guayusa by Butiki Teas

Yay, another guayusa blend to try from Butiki! This one comes thanks to KittyLovesTea and our recent swap. I love apple cider, so this was one I really wanted to try.

Aaand I set my timer up to steep for 6 minutes and then forgot to start it. No idea how long this has been steeping, but hopefully it’s forgiving!

Yes, it is. This is quite delicious. Cider, yes, but also that leafy, woody flavor of guayusa, along with cider mulling spices like clove and cinnamon, which aren’t too spicy but definitely present and making this seem all the more wintery and cidery. This is something I could drink all the time, and when I do get around to making an order from Butiki I will likely restock.

Boiling

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US