Maaaaaaaaan I am tired. I had an all-day job interview today and last night I woke up at least once an hour all night. This morning I was exhausted and extremely nervous, so it was all I could do to force down half a piece of toast and some yogurt for breakfast (knowing I wouldn’t be getting lunch until 1pm). I made a cup of this with some hot water from the hotel continental breakfast in a styrofoam cup, and against all the odds it was still delicious.

There is something very comforting about traveling with sachets of your favorite teas. You can be super sleep deprived, worn down, in horrible conditions, and you can always rely on the ease of the sachet and the fact that it will be familiar and delicious. Glad I had this one this morning.

Michelle

How was the interview?

Mercuryhime

Hope it went well! All day interview! That means they’re serious!

JacquelineM

Best of luck :)

Indigobloom

I’ll bet you’ll snag that job!! good luck :)

Dinosara

The interview went pretty well I think. I won’t find out for another month or so! Oh academic job searches.

Comments

Michelle

How was the interview?

Mercuryhime

Hope it went well! All day interview! That means they’re serious!

JacquelineM

Best of luck :)

Indigobloom

I’ll bet you’ll snag that job!! good luck :)

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US