drank 7 Parfums by Dammann Freres
1965 tasting notes

Well, it’s finally gone. I even had to add an extra half a teaspoon of Harney’s Rose Scented to make sure I had enough tea for this cup. I’ve had this tea for quite a while now, and it is one that I am restocking when I eventually make my Dammann order.

Of course, this cup is extra rosy now, which I have no problem with. I still love all the variety of florals and fruits, and it’s my favorite deployment of fig in a tea. I was so exhausted yesterday at the end of the day that I woke up this morning still exhausted, despite the fact that I slept in. I also have been thinking about my Dammann teas and how much I love them, and I really wanted to drink more of them today.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US