drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA
1957 tasting notes

Today I went and filled up my kettle from the water fountain on the hope that there is a filter or something on that, since I still haven’t gotten the brita pitcher cleaned for work. Well, it’s almost the weekend so I will clean it then.

I’ve temporarily shifted my stash-busting goals from sipping-down samples to working on tins that only have a bit of tea left in them. This is a nefaroius goal because when I have a few large empty tins, I will justify to myself the Dammann Frères order, since I am pretty sure those teas will come in non-resealable bags.

This tea had two servings left in it’s tin… and now it’s down to one serving left. I also have a lychee congou I think I can kill off pretty quickly. Added benefits of feeling good about stash busting and opening up tins for new teas.

Well, not sure if this water is any better. Either its still taste-sucking, or I’m just feeling meh about this one today. It’s probably the water. Oh well!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US