drank Blue Sky by Tea Palace

Sipdown! So my clever scheme to empty tins was briefly foiled when I realized that I had already moved the lychee congou into a smaller tin, and the larger tin was being used for Lupicia’s Grapefruit Green, and there is more lychee congou than I can quickly sipdown in there anyway. But! I did find that my sample tin of this was nearly empty, so I cleaned it out and now I should be able to shuffle some teas around again. Also through more creative shuffling I now (nearly) have four empty large tins. Too bad I need seven! I guess I will have to break down and order more.

Anyway, back to this tea. I’ll definitely miss it. Floral and fruity and even a touch creamy, which I think comes from the mallow blossoms. When I eventually get back to London and the Tea Palace, I just might have to pick some more up.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US