drank Organic Rose Grey by Tea Palace
1917 tasting notes

More rose! So currently I have a couple of rose Earl Greys, but actually none that really are really exactly what I want. Bergamot Rose Laoshan Black is of course delicious, but the Bergamot is very light on that one so it doesn’t come across as an Earl. I have the new Scarlet & Grey from my local tea shop, but it’s not powerful enough with either flavor. An then there’s this one. This one never quite worked out the way I’d hoped, and it continues to do so. I just want more bergamot and more rose from it. Still, it’s a decently tasty tea and I enjoy the base way more than I did when I first got it.

Really, the solution to my rose Earl Grey deficit is to purchase some Rosy Earl Grey from Teas etc, which is my favorite of the type. Perhaps one day!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US