Sipdown, 242. After that last cup I still needed a black tea, because it’s freaking early, but I wanted one that wasn’t going to totally kick my ass (and my stomach). Decided to sipdown this one… aww, two of my Dammann teas have been sipped down now. Makes me want that order even more now! I officially have 5 large tins empty now, but I’ll have to see what kind of damage I do at Lupicia in San Fransicso next week.

Mmm, nutty chocolate, with a hint of orange. And I am appreciating my filtered water again because it is apparently certain teas taste sweet on their own… who would have thought?? This one is like dessert for breakfast. Yum!

K S

Five empty tins???? :o How does that happen? ;)

Dinosara