Sipdown, 240. I sneakily got rid of a partial sample that was not worth saving, so I dropped one more tea in the interim. This is an old sample and probably not enough leaf for the cup, but I am steeping it longer to make up for it.

Hmm, not the black tea for me this morning. Floral, definitely, which usually would be a good thing for me but they are just not working for me here. Almost perfumy. There are aspects that I do enjoy, like it seems to have a hint of chocolate under everything, and toward the end of the sip it seems to meld and form a pleasant taste, but at the beginning those perfume notes are so strong that it puts me off it a bit.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US