drank Coconut Cabana by The Tea Spot

Sipdown and backlog, 238. I am traveling again, this time off to California, and was so busy getting ready yesterday that I completely forgot to log the sipdown of this tea.

This tea was less than impressive. I wanted to love this tea, as I love milk oolongs and I love coconut oolongs, but my taste in milk oolongs is picky so I guess it’s not too surprising that this one would have ended up not one of my favorites. It’s tasty enough to drink, but it’s not nearly as creamy and coconutty as I would have hoped. Oh well, good to sip it down.

Have a good trip!

Comments

Have a good trip!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US