Sipdown, 238. This is the last sipdown I will be doing until I get home from this trip, and by then my stash will have grown by an uncountable number of teas. At least I got down below 240 before the trip! My next goal will be to drop below 200, and then I will reward myself with a tea order that I have been plotting for almost two months now.

Today I discovered that there is a small cafe in the courtyard of the building I’m working in, and I got free hot water this afternoon from them in my travel mug. Score! Now I can get an afternoon fix a little bit easier.

Yay for baby steps with stash sip downs :)