drank Paris by Harney & Sons

This has definitely got to be the hottest water I’ve ever gotten from a coffee shop. And of course they love to overfill my travel mug so it splashes on me when it try to put the lid on.

I am returning from San Francisco today. I didn’t get to do as much teaware shopping as I wanted, but I did pickup a few good teas, mostly restocking things I already know I like.

This one, of course, is still perfect for traveling and always delicious. Glad I got wrapped sachets of this because it just makes it so easy to throw in a bag so I can have a cup of tea whenever.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US