Sipdown, 245 (haha, got some tea from swaps in the mail, so my stash has gone up again).

Having my tea tonight in my new “cardinal” mug (http://www.teavana.com/tea-products/tea-cups-mugs/infuser-mugs/p/cardinal-infuser-mug), although the birds on it are not cardinals (silly Teavana). I looked them up in my Birds of East Asia book and they are Taiwan Yuhinas! I feel like I should drink all of my Taiwanese teas out of it.

This one is pretty good, but I have to say, after having had a bunch of the non-decaf version recently, it doesn’t really stack up. It’s close, but no cigar. Still, pretty good on its own and a tasty evening tea.

ashmanra

Very pretty! Yes, the cardinal is my state bird, and that isn’t it! LOL!

Terri HarpLady

The cardinals are my baseball team!