Home sick, so my tea stash is limited (most of my tea is at work). Fortunately my symptoms today are mainly sore throat and not much stuffiness, so I can taste fine.

I am not sure what the deal is with this tea. When I tasted it last year at the NY Coffee and Tea festival, I liked it a lot, enough to grab a whole large tin of sachets. But at home I just can’t get back that super creamy, almost caramely flavor, not to mention astringency from the bergamot. It always ends up kind of meh, which is why it is going to take me forever to drink it.

Ze_Teamaker

They must have added a secret ingredient when you first drank it.