This is the first time I’ve ever had this tea loose. Azzrian posted a coupon for Fab.com and they had a few Dammann teas listed; this was one. I have had sachets of this tea for a while now, but never loose. Now I have a whole tin!

The flavor certainly translates. This is a tea that tastes barely flavored, but the base tea is very tasty itself so I really like it anyway. It is citrusy but in a very subtle way. Very nicely blended.

Indigobloom

darn I missed that!! I wonder if they ship to Canada

Comments

Indigobloom

darn I missed that!! I wonder if they ship to Canada

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US