Sipdown, 233. I am using this opportunity (sickness) to drink down some old samples that I wasn’t super into. My abilities to smell are in and out, so I don’t want to sample any of my good teas (which unfortunately no Verdant reserve club sampling this weekend), but it’s a perfect time to sample others.

This is kind of an odd combination, being spicy and tart at the same time. This might go over better with some added sugar because the hibiscus is quite tart and a bit drying. Otherwise it’s got a berry flavor and then more traditional Christmas spices. Pretty decent but not something I would seek out.