drank Earl Green by Empire Tea Services
2007 tasting notes

Sipdown, 230. Sad to see this one go! It is definitely on the reorder list… the best green Earl Grey I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried quite a few. The biggest thing is how its not just a regular, grassy green tea that usually gets used for flavored tea bases, but a nutty, buttery lovely green that would probably be delicious on its own. Love these discoveries from tea companies that you might not expect!

K S

One of my favorite Earl Greens. I have their Earl White – same bergamot but I miss the fullness of the green. The Earl Grey De La Creme is awesome but be aware the vanilla is potent in that one. Strangely I have never tried their straight up Earl Grey. Oh, and ETS’ Peach and Apricot is the best I have found to date.

Dinosara

Cool, thanks for the recommendations! I will get around to ordering from them sooner or later…

Comments

K S

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US