Sipdown, 227. Ah, it’s always sad when sipping down a beloved tea. I have had this for forever, though (seriously, this tea is 2 years old), and it of course has diminished from its former glory. Nevertheless, it is still a delicious, sweet, rich jasmine that is really quite amazing. More amazing that it has this much flavor 2 years on. Well I have other pearls for now, not to mention about a hundred other types of jasmine, so it will be quite a while before I would potentially restock this one.

Stephanie

Love me some jasmine pearls

Comments

Stephanie

Love me some jasmine pearls

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US