drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas
1909 tasting notes

First off, woohoo the weird aftertaste that was in my mouth for the last two days seem to be pretty much gone. Looking forward to Verdant teas tomorrow!

I don’t usually have Butiki teas at home with me, but I brought them home this weekend so I could do some photography sessions. I decided to have a pot of this one because a juicy tart aftertaste would go well with it, but it turns out that I needn’t have worried. This was very nice, with that tamarind tang, and a decent amount of earthiness and almost a savory note from the black tea. This is definitely a unique tea, and a tasty one!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US