I picked up a tin of this tea last month but am just getting around to trying it this month. I will likely only log this once, but I wanted to do a note for the taste of this. Raspberry leaf is pretty much the only herb I use medicinally, but it’s one thing that I am so glad I heard of. Thanks to Steepster of course!

This has got to be the fluffiest leaf I have ever seen. It also has some “heavy bits” too, hibiscus and some stalky thing that doesn’t look like anything on the ingredients list, but the main part of this tea is as fluffy as cotton tufts. I guess raspberry leaf must have some inherent sweetness to it, because this has a similar sweet note to my Birt&Tang raspberry leaf tea bags, though less extreme. The hibiscus is well deployed; tart but not sour, making this taste more raspberryish. The sage leaf adds an herbiness that is very pleasant. I am quite enjoying this blend. It’s nice to have something this pleasant that is also medicinal.

Boiling

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US