Sipdown, 194. I wasn’t too interested in sipping this one down because I didn’t have great experiences with it, but then I decided to just go for it anyway. It had one serving left, it’s a sipdown, whcih feels good no matter what. I threw in a pinch of Harney’s Rose Scented because I figured that would make everything better. :)

Just like last time, I read my previous tasting notes just in time. Last time it was still bitter after dropping the steep temp a bit, so this time I saw that just in time to pull the leaves a minute earlier than I was intending. It worked pretty well. No bitterness, just black tea. Also, Rose Scented is potent! The little pinch I put in there was enough to make this quite a rosey cup. Now I know what to add to any tea if I want to pump up the rose flavor.