I decided to take a break from rose and have another floral that I haven’t indulged in a while. One step closer to a sipdown with this tea (one more cup left)!

The thick jasmine smell on this tea is awesome. Even though I’ve had this sample for a while and it hasn’t been sealed in an airtight pouch (just clipped shut as well as possible), the jasmine is strong and fresh and hasn’t diminished. Often I think teas are more resilient and long-lived than people give them credit for. I am liking the brightness and lightness this morning, after being kept out too late and not getting enough sleep last night. I really should drink my jasmine teas more, I do love them so much.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US