Sipdown, 200. I added the teas from my recent swap that were in the database but if they weren’t there I didn’t add them… cheating, I know, but I don’t have the info for them anyway.

I am brewing this one western style today to finish up my sample. I thought it might have some of those fruity notes that I smelled before, but the flavor is mostly roasted grains, edging on bitterness, and perhaps a hint of chocolate. It’s a pretty decently tasty cup of tea, but it continues to be not my style. Dark oolongs, not for me!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US