drank Chamana Rojo by Chamana

Sipdown, actually 199 (though I still haven’t added the LITs that aren’t on Steepster yet). Time to sipdown an Argentine herbal blend.

What an interesting blend of flavors; I could smell the cinnamon and ginger from the bags, and definitely in the brewed tea along with the fig for sure (my boyfriend says: smells like Christmas). Well shoot, it would figure that the one rooibos that I really enjoy would be basically impossible to find in the states. This does taste like Christmas, with warm spices and fruits. It reminds me of mulled cider, even though its not particularly appley.

There is another Chamana tea that I really like, so maybe I will be able to find them someday. Otherwise the next time I go back to Argentina (whenever that might be…).